Package: r-cran-energy (1.6.1-2)
Links for r-cran-energy
Download Source Package r-cran-energy:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package for energy statistics for distribution comparison
The energy package implements E-statistics (energy) tests and statistics for comparing distributions: multivariate normality, multivariate distance components and k-sample test for equal distributions, hierarchical clustering by e-distances, multivariate independence tests, distance correlation, goodness-of-fit tests. Energy-statistics concept based on a generalization of Newton's potential energy is due to Gabor J. Szekely.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-energy
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.1.0-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-boot
- GNU R package for bootstrapping functions from Davison and Hinkley