Package: r-cran-diagnosismed (0.2.3-3)
Links for r-cran-diagnosismed
Download Source Package r-cran-diagnosismed:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
medical diagnostic test accuracy analysis toolkit
DiagnosisMed is a GNU R package to analyze the accuracy of data from diagnostic tests evaluating health conditions. It was designed to be used by health professionals. This package helps estimating sensitivity and specificity from categorical and continuous test results including some evaluations of indeterminate results, or compare different categorical tests, and estimate reasonable cut-offs of tests and display it in a way commonly used by health professionals. No graphical interface is available yet.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-diagnosismed
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.0.0-2)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-amore
- GNU R: A MORE flexible neural network package
- dep: r-cran-epicalc
- GNU R Epidemiological calculator
- dep: r-cran-epitools
- GNU R Epidemiology Tools for Data and Graphics
- dep: r-cran-teachingdemos
- GNU R Demonstrations for teaching and learning