Package: r-cran-bayesm (2.2-5-1)
Links for r-cran-bayesm
Download Source Package r-cran-bayesm:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.perossi.org]
GNU R package for Bayesian inference
The bayesm package covers many important models used in marketing and micro-econometrics applications. The package includes:
* Bayes Regression (univariate or multivariate dep var) * Multinomial Logit (MNL) and Multinomial Probit (MNP) * Multivariate Probit, * Multivariate Mixtures of Normals * Hierarchical Linear Models with normal prior and covariates * Hierarchical Multinomial Logits with mixture of normals prior and covariates * Bayesian analysis of choice-based conjoint data * Bayesian treatment of linear instrumental variables models * Analyis of Multivariate Ordinal survey data with scale usage heterogeneity (as in Rossi et al, JASA (01)).
For further reference, consult the authors' book, _Bayesian Statistics and Marketing_ by Allenby, McCulloch and Rossi.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-bayesm
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.0.0~20130327-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system