Package: apcupsd (3.14.10-2b1)
Links for apcupsd
Download Source Package apcupsd:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Giuseppe Iuculano
- Stefan Ritter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.apcupsd.com]
APC UPS Power Management (daemon)
apcupsd provides UPS power management for APC products, including most BackUPS series models (including USB), SmartUPS V/S, SmartUPS (NET/RM), and Matrix series.
It controls and monitors the status of UPS and allows your computer to run for a specified length of time on UPS power, and then executes a controlled shutdown in the case of an extended power failure.
Other Packages Related to apcupsd
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- rec: apcupsd-doc
- APC UPS Power Management (documentation/examples)