Package: libglib2.0-dev (2.38.1-1)
Links for libglib2.0-dev
Download Source Package glib2.0:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Development files for the GLib library
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package is needed to compile programs against libglib2.0-0, as only it includes the header files and static libraries (optionally) needed for compiling.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (= 2.38.1-1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-bin (= 2.38.1-1)
- Programs for the GLib library
- dep: libpcre3-dev (>= 1:8.31)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- dep: pkg-config (>= 0.16.0)
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- dep: python (>= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libglib2.0-doc
- Documentation files for the GLib library