Package: krb5-auth-dialog (3.8.0-3)
Links for krb5-auth-dialog
Download Source Package krb5-auth-dialog:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guido Günther
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [honk.sigxcpu.org]
tray applet for reauthenticating kerberos tickets
krb5-auth-dialog is a simple tray applet that monitors kerberos tickets. It pops up reminders when the ticket is about to expire. Tickets can be refreshed at any time by clicking on the tray icon. It can also operate in "classic mode" as a simple dialog without any trayicon.
It features ticket autorenewal and supports pkinit.
Other Packages Related to krb5-auth-dialog
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.3.16)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libkrb5-26-heimdal (>= 1.4.0+git20110226)
- Heimdal Kerberos - libraries
- dep: libnm-glib4 (>= 0.7.999)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- dep: libnotify4 (>= 0.7.1)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- sug: gnome-control-center
- utilities to configure the GNOME desktop