Package: gdb-avr (7.6-1)
Links for gdb-avr
Download Source Package gdb-avr:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Hakan Ardo
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The GNU Debugger for avr
This package has been compiled to target the avr architecture. GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred. Currently, it works for C, C++, Fortran Modula 2 and Java programs. A must-have for any serious programmer. This package is primarily for avr developers and cross-compilers and is not needed by normal users or developers.
Other Packages Related to gdb-avr
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: gdb-doc
- The GNU Debugger Documentation